Choose Home Pellet Mill for Making Your Own PelletsSince the pellet became popular around the world, more and more people would like to make pellet by their own for saving more cost. But not everyone knows the pellet mill completely, let’s get to know more about the pellet mill for home use.
The pellet mill for home use is also called home pellet mill, household pellet mill or small pellet mill. According to the working principle, it belongs to the flat die pellet machine which is more suitable for home use. The flat die pellet machine can be divided into two types, the die-turned type and roller-turned type. On the mechanism, the main difference is the turning pattern of the die and the press roller. For each type, there are multiple choices of power: electric motor, diesel engine, gasoline engine, and PTO (power taken off).
The home pellet machine is mainly composed of chassis, motor, die, spindle, press roller and other part. Also, this mini pellet mill is equipped with a variety of flat die aperture (6-12mm) and corresponding compression ratio to meet the clients’ different needing. The crushed material will be processed into dense pellet after the extrusion of the die and the press roller.
The home pellet mill can be used for pelleting various of raw materials, such as, sawdust, wheat straw, cotton stalk, and other agro and forestry waste. For different materials, the pellets made by this pellet mill can be used as animal feed, home heating fuel, the electric factory etc.
Why choose home use pellet mill?
- Easy to operate. With small size and simple structure, the home pellet mill is easy to install and operate, being more suitable for home use. And, it’s easy to care and maintain.
- High quality devices. This home pellet mill is equipped with high quality devices imported from all over the world, which are not easy to abrade, lengthening the lifetime of the machine.
- Low price. No matter where the small pellet press is used in the farm, the small workshop, the factories or at home, the costs can be saved.
- Various materials. Many kinds of raw materials can be made into pellets by the home pellet mill.
- Waste dealing. The agricultural and forestry waste can be made into pellets too.
- Less powder. With making pellets in the sealed box, there is less powder produced in the pelleting processing.
How to choose a good quality home pellet mill?
- For choosing a proper home pellet mill, firstly, you should decide the raw material need to be made pellets, if you don’t know the material can be made pellets or not, you can send your material for test. Here are other factors need to consider.
- The price. Except of the matters followed above, the price of the home pellet mill can be the matter that you are the most. There is nothing can make us happier but saving costs.
- The type of the power. The multiple power is equipped for the home pellet mill, electric motor, diesel engine, gasoline engine, and PTO (power taken off), you should choose one of them that you can use at your place.
- The output capacity of the machine. The output capacity of the household pellet mill is in a range of 50kg/h to 400 kg/h.
- The performance of the machine. The performance includes the features, the flexible, the structure and the operation of the pellet press. Different machines have different performance. You should choose the better one that you think.
- Large power for high production. If you want to choose a home pellet mill with high production, please remember that no large power, no high production. The machine with low power can not make a high production.
Except of the applications offered above, this small pellet mill can be used in the small scale pellet production line. If you want to know more, please contact to us, our technological stuff will offer you the professional information.
- Hot Sale Pellet Mill
- Pellet Mills
- Small Pellet Plant
- Small Feed Mill Plant
- Other Equipments
How Much is A Pellet Manufacturing Machine
Feb 17, 2020
Feb 17, 2020
Best GEMCO Pellet Mill Manufacturer from China
Jan 21, 2020
Jan 21, 2020