Choose the Right Sawdust Pellet Mill for YouSawdust pellet mill known as the sawdust pellet press is one type of mill press which is basically used in creating pellets from materials in powder form. These sawdust pellet mills are way different from the grinding mills since they combine propositional small powder materials into a homogeneous mass, large and rather reducing relatively large materials into relative smaller parts.
Sawdust pellet mill exist in different types, mainly the small-scale type and large-scale type. Accordingly, the pellet production may also be classified as ring die sawdust pellet mill and flat die sawdust pellet mill.
Small-scale Pellets ProductionThe small-scale sawdust pellet mills also known as the mini sawdust pellet mill which is used to make uncompressed shaped powder into pellets. The sawdust pellet mill basically uses flat die slots. The powder initially is introduced on top of dying flat and the roller presses powder through the holes available in the flat die on the end, there exist a cutter which cuts the pellets from the flat die pellet mill. Small-scale pellet mills are used for homeuse pellet production and farm pellet production.
Large-scale Pellets ProductionThe large-scale sawdust pellet mill rotates between the die flat and dies ring mills. On the other hand, the die ring roller pellet mill has a radial pattern of holes all through the dies slot. The final pellet formed comes from the two final cutter that separates the pellet from the die. Large-scale pellet mills are used for animal pellet production and pellet for fuel. The ring die sawdust pellet mill is more suitable for industrial production.
Advantages of The Flat Die Sawdust Pellet Mill
- They are relatively small in size and therefore lightweight due to its design compacted structure.
- Easily maintained and cleaned and more so cheaper due to the portable design.
- Flat die sawdust pellet mills are simply convenient and hence monitoring of the pelletizing process is much easier.
- Flat die sawdust pellet mill is suitable for home or farm pellet production.
Flat Die Sawdust Pellet Mill Vs Ring Die Sawdust Pellet MillBeside from the pellet discussed the pelletizer mills vary in different ways among them including:
- Price: The flat die pellet mill is way cheaper than ring die pellet mills.
- The feeding process: For the flat die pellet press, it only relies on stock entered and material weight directly or evenly throughout the mill whereas, for the ring die pelleting mill, feeding is by forcing materials through the pellet chambers which afterwards is rotated at very high speed for even distribution in the scrapers.
- Capacity: For the flat die, its capacity ranges from 80-1000 kg per hour while the die ring range from 0.8-2 tones per hour at the one machine.
- Pellet formation: The flat die pellet mill uses a perforated circular disc for formation whereas the ring die pellet mill uses a perforated rotating ring die for pellet formation.
From the explanation above it can be seen that flat die pellet mill is small capacity and low price and ring die pellet mill is large capacity and high prcie. The two type pellet mills have their advantages and disadvantages. What is the economical cost-effective pellet equipment? The correct output matches the correct price. The pellet machine suitable for your own.
More sawdust pellet mill guide please contact us!
- Hot Sale Pellet Mill
- Pellet Mills
- Small Pellet Plant
- Small Feed Mill Plant
- Other Equipments