Economically Applicable Homemade Wood Pellet Machine for DIY
DIY for Making Wood PelletBiomass wood pellet, made from biomass raw materials like wood chips, sawdust, shavings, woods, branch, barks, corn stalk, peanut shell, bagasse, corn rob, cotton straw, maize straw etc. burns without ash and no harmful gas producing in to the air, friendly to our environment. As the technology develops, there appears a kind of machine specially designed for home making wood pellet, which is called homemade wood pellet machine.
People use homemade wood pellet machine to make wood pellet by themselves. At first, they crush their raw material like wood chips, log, or branches etc into powder by hammer mill; next, they adjust the moisture content of raw material into 12%-18% which is required by the home use wood pellet machine; then they feed the treated raw material into the home made wood pellet machine; after that, they put the finished wood pellet in a cool room to make them cooled by air, because the finished wood pellet is in high temperature when they are compressed out of the machine.
Why Choose Homemade Wood Pellet Machine
- Variety of biomass raw materials, which are found in our daily life, can be made into wood pellet as fuel, including wood, sawdust, bamboo, straw, grasses, stalk, rice straw, rice husk, corn straw, bamboo shavings, sugarcane bagasse, palm fiber, pineapple shell etc.
- The finished wood pellet, produced with high density and uniform size, is easy to transport and store.
- Home use wood pellet machine for belongs to small flat die wood pellet, designed with small size and simple structure, convenient to install, operate and maintain.
- Four kinds of powers are equipped in home made wood pellet machine, respectively are electric motor driven pellet mill, diesel engine driven wood pellet machine, gasoline engine driven pellet machine and PTO (tractor driven), meeting different power requirement of users from different regions.
- This homemade wood pellet machine is configured with different compression ratios which have been obtained through various times of experiments, satisfying wood pellet production with different requirements for diameter and length.
- Economically applicable. The finished wood pellet can be used for home heating and cooking, even can be used as fuel for BBQ, you can realize three purposes with making wood pellet once, saving your cost.
Choosing Proper Homemade Wood Pellet MachineAfter you deciding to make wood pellet by yourself, the next question is to choose a proper homemade wood pellet mill. Here are factors for you to consider.
- Price. When you choosing a home made wood pellet machine, price is always asked at first. Because nothing cannot make us happier than saving cost. But, high or low price cannot be the symbol of the proper, so, you cannot care the price only.
- Raw material. Your raw material is the most important factor for choosing home made wood pellet machine, if you have no idea that your raw material can be made into wood pellet or not. Choosing a company who can accept your raw material for testing.
- Machinery performance. Homemade wood pellet mill manufactured by different manufacturer have different performance. You need to know that by asking the information about the features, structure, component material, operation details etc.
- Production capacity. The production capacity of homemade wood pellet machine is deigned with production ranging 50kg/h to 400kg/h. You should choose the production according your requirement.
- Driven-power. For the four driven-powers are mentioned above, choose the driven-power according your local situation. If you have no easy access to electricity, diesel engine type is suggested to you; if you have tractor, PTO type is a good choice.
If you have decided to make your own wood pellet by homemade wood pellet machine, please contact us to get professional advice, we will offer you the best service.
- Hot Sale Pellet Mill
- Pellet Mills
- Small Pellet Plant
- Small Feed Mill Plant
- Other Equipments
What is The Best PTO Pellet Maker for Use?
Jul 25, 2019
Jul 25, 2019