Electric Pellet Machine with Best Quality for Sale
Instruction of Electric Pellet MachineElectric pellet machine is a flat die pellet machine that is driven by electric motor, and due to its small size and simple structure, it also can be called small pellet press, which is the preferred choice for small-scale pellets production. Therefore, the small pellet machine is mainly suitable for animal feed and home heating and cooking, also, the equipment has wide usage in animal bedding plant. The electric pellet equipment can make any kinds of materials into pellets like wood chips, sawdust, straw, rice husk, cotton stalk, wheat straw, corn straw and other agro and forestry waste.
Electric Pellet Machine Features
- Electric pellet machine is mainly composed of chassis, electric motor, pellet host and reducer, and it can be divided into two types, D-type and R-type, the former one adopts the rotating die and stationed roller, while the latter one is designed with rotating roller and stationed die.
- This electric pellet mill is equipped with 3-phase electricity with the power in an range of 5.5kw to 22kw. And the capacity is in a range of 50 kg to 800kg per hour. Various models are for choice.
- The main axis speed is around 60 rpm while the roller is around 2.5m/s, efficiently increasing the intensity of the pellets and decreasing the noise and the abrasion of the die and press roller.
- Configured with gear box in the electric pellet machine, the material feed speed can be controlled easily, and the pellet quality is be assured.
- This electric pellet machine is applied to make all kinds of biomass materials we can find in our daily life into biomass pellets.
- With flexibility and mobility, the small electric pellet press can be placed anywhere you want.
Matters Needing Attention
- Require for material: the moisture should be kept in a range of 14%-18%, both too high and low moisture content influence the capacity and the quality of the pellets badly, while material should be mixed evenly with the same moisture content.
- Before using the machine, you should adjust the gap between the pellet die and press roller properly, generally the gap is in a range of 0.05~0.3 mm.
- The pellet length should be adjusted to be what you need by adjusting the height of the cutter before turning on the machine.
- The fresh finished pellet should be cooled to the indoor temperature in a ventilated place, thus to be packed into bags.
- Lubrication. Different components should be lubricated by different lubrication oil. For instance, the gear box should be lubricated by the hypoid gear oil, while the lithium grease serve for the main axis and roller.
Superiority of Our Electric Pellet Machine
- Our electric pellet machine adopts gear drive, more efficient than belt drive and worm gear drive, while avoiding the short life of the belt.
- Both pellet die and press roller adopt the quality alloy steel with the hardness of 55-60 HRC.
- Safe electric controlling system meets the operation system with CE standard. And the stop switch can be stop the machine fast in the emergency condition.
- Consistency and interchangeability of every component is assured due to the strict and standard production and technical management.
- The most proper die hole structure for wood pellet processing. The best compression ratio obtained through amount of experiments.
- The traditional machine structure has been changed. The reinforcing rib has been added and the casting thickness has been increased thus enhancing the intensity of the machine, while avoiding the breaking of the machine shell.
- Hot Sale Pellet Mill
- Pellet Mills
- Small Pellet Plant
- Small Feed Mill Plant
- Other Equipments
What is The Best PTO Pellet Maker for Use?
Jul 25, 2019
Jul 25, 2019