Making Maximum Benefits from Pellet Making MachineFor the majority of users, making maximum benefits through the pellet making machine is the most considerate question in their production, which is also one thing that we have been working on. Then how to improve the utilizing efficiency? Today I'm going to talk about a small pellet making machine: flat die pellet making machine.
Speaking of making more maximize the benefit from pellet making machine, correct operation must come to the first.
- Before starting the machine, hypoid gear oil should be added in the gear box.
- When the pellet machine is installed, check the rotating direction meets the requirements, and check all the components are not loose. Loosen the clearance adjusting screw to make the machine in the no-loading state, which can start to produce until it runs normally.
- When the pellet making machine is used for the first time, it should be running-in. Take 5kg of sawdust or grasses powder with waste machine oil to stir them well, then loosen the clearance adjusting screw to make the two roller rotate in the same speed, gradually add the oil materials, meanwhile continue to twist the clearance adjusting screw until the pellet is discharged. For the extruded pellets, it should be extruded repeatedly, to lubricate the die holes. After that, the mixed materials can start to produce.
- During the feed production with high fine-fiber content, about 5% water need to be added in the material. If there is more beneficiated burden material in the mixed feed, add water in discretion. After finishing the production, add some oil materials which is mixed before into the materials, helpful for starting the machine next time, thus avoiding the feed blocks in the die holes after stopping the machine.
- When the production is finished, loosen the clearance adjusting screw, to free the roller wheel, after the pellet making machine stops, clear the Residual material fouling in the warehouse, especially the remaining material under the plate bottom, preventing the bearing from damage.
Secondly, the operations which harm the pellet making machine should be avoid.
- When operating the pellet making machine machine, there should be not abnormal matters like stones, iron ore etc in the materials. And when the double rollers is used for several shifts later, there should add the high temperature greases in the bearing, to make the working performance better, meanwhile prolonging the lifetime of the bearing.
- During the pellet production, the roller and die is not allowed to idle, meanwhile the screw for pressing the die should be tightened, avoiding the looseness damaging the main shaft keyway.
- If the finished pellet has fine or is broken, the roughage content should be reduced to 50%.
- When pelleting, there is the phenomenon of no pelleting and no discharging, the die should be taken down to poke the hole, add some fiber feed, then it can start to produce pellets.
- Check the gear box often to see the bearing is in oil shortage.
Choosing the pellet making machine according to feed application
- After extruded by the machine, the materials is formed into uniform pellets with the same diameter ranging from 2mm to 8mm. when you decide to purchase our machinery, you can choose the different pelleting dies based on the different growth stages of the animals.
- The corn can be added into the pellet making machine without crushing, the final pellet has smooth and bright surface, appropriate density, with the majority of nutrition involved in the feed pellet. (PS: without crushing, the particle composition may not uniform, which is required to not adopt)
- Through the extrusion from the pellet making machine, the common pathogenic microorganism, parasite can also be killed, prevent the animals from the disease. Due to the low moisture content of the feed pellet, it is easy to store, easily to keep the initial shape in the water, high improving the feed utilization efficiency.
- Hot Sale Pellet Mill
- Pellet Mills
- Small Pellet Plant
- Small Feed Mill Plant
- Other Equipments
What is The Best PTO Pellet Maker for Use?
Jul 25, 2019
Jul 25, 2019