Top 8 FAQ about Building Chicken Feed Pellet Production Line
Pellets chicken feed is already the choice of more and more chicken farms. How to build your own chicken feed pellet production line?
The top 8 questions you must know will answer you.
The following questions about building chicken feed pellet production line are summarized based on the actual situation of our customers.
Note: C=Customer, Q= question, A=answer
C: We are interested in buying a feed mill for chicken etc. We are looking at 100 – 200 tons per month only. Please advise if you can supply.
Please let us know your present requirements so that we can offer you the suitable proposal and solutions as soon as possible.
1. What is the materials for making chicken feed? Corn or other grains or mixing other materials?
2. What is the output capacity? 100-200 tons per month, or more bigger capacity? (If as per 100-200 tons per month, as per 25 working days, 8 working hours per day, then the output capacity is 500-1000 kg per hour ), other different advice, please let me know .
3. The feed mill for chicken will be installed in local area in NZ or not? The power condition is phase 3, 415V, 60HZ or not? Please confirm.
1. Materials: Soya meal, crushed wheat and wheat meal.
2. Yes, we need the output capacity is 500-1000 kg per hour.
3. I am based both in New Zealand and Fiji, but the feed mill for chicken will be installed in Fiji.
4. For the chicken feed, the general pellet size is 3.5-4mm for big chicken, please let us know your detailed requirement about the pellet size?
5. Could you please let me know the approximate ratio of each material? Soya meal?%, crushed wheat?% and wheat meal ?%.
4. Yes work on 3.5 – 4mm.
5. Exact formulation we don’t know yet but say 30% soya mean and 30% crushed wheat and 40% wheat meal.
6. Now, the chicken feed pellet production line include crusher, mixer, chicken feed machine and cooler. What's more, do you need packing machine or not? If yes, please let us know the weight each bag? For example, 20 kg per bag, 30kgs per bag or other specification.
7. What is the height of workshop if your final clients have the existing factory.
8. Please confirm again the power is phase 3, 415V, 50HZ? We have another client who is from Fiji, they told us the power is phase 3, 380V, 50HZ. For avoiding mistake, confirm again pls. Thanks.
6. 25KG BAGS
7. This will be new factory so building height will be as per the requirement of the machine.
8. Yes its 3 phase – 415v & 50HZ.
Eventually, the customer ordered 1 ton per hour chicken feed production line.