Mar 07, 2019
how can I find the best pellet mill
Every pellet mill buyer wants to find a best pellet mill and buy it. But how can I buy the best pellet mill? What kind of pellet mill is called “best pellet mill”? Here let’s learn together.
First of all, to buy a pellet mill with high quality and efficiency, the pellet mill manufacturer you find must has good reputation.
- Price ought not to be the first factor that you consider when you buy pellet mill, since quality is more important than price. For selecting equipment, the quality and after sales service are 2 main factors.
- See the supplying ability of the manufacturer. You can see its transactions and successful projects on the website. You can also visit the factory to know it better. GEMCO (belongs to ABC Machinery) is a world renowned pellet mill manufacturer from China.
- Whether the technology of the pellet mill manufacturer can reach standards. Some of the pellet mills from unreliable manufacturers are not able to form pellets even 2-3 months after they received the pellet mill. So the pellet mills must get quality certifications, such as CE, ISO, etc.
- It is suggested to choose pellet mill with easy operation, simple maintenance, and even automatic material feeding device, which can help improve wood pellet mill efficiency and decrease labor cost and benefits for client in the long run.
- For average home users, as they do not have much raw material and they make pellets for own use, there is no need to choose large ring die pellet mill. The small flat die pellet mill is enough to meet their requirements. They even do not need auxiliary equipments like hammer mill, dryer or cooler.
- For small workshops, they make pellets for sale, but they usually require capacity at less than 900kg/h. in this case, the small pellet mill is also applicable. In fact, a small pellet plant would be more suitable.
- But for large scale factories, obviously small pellet mill cannot reach demand, therefore we advise ring die pellet mill. Here we’d like to give you a TIP on saving cost: if your raw material is straw or similar that is easy to form pellet, you can choose several sets of flat die pellet mill; while if your raw material is sawdust that has poor adhesiveness, ring die pellet mill is your best choice.
- Hot Sale Pellet Mill
- Pellet Mills
- Small Pellet Plant
- Small Feed Mill Plant
- Other Equipments
Mar 07, 2019
Feb 15, 2019
Jan 23, 2019