coolerThe pellet cooler used in small pellet plant is a combined cooler with sieve. It is made up of drum sieve and frame. There is certain angle between the rotary drum sieve and ground, so that the sieve can vibrate to cool and screen the pellets, and pellets gradually roll and drop from the higher side of cooler to the lower side. At the same time, fine and powder are discharged from the sieve, fall down and collected for reproduction.
Main technical parameter of pellet cooler
|Model||Capacity (kg/h)||Power (kw)||Net Wight (kg)||Board Dimension (mm)|
Operation and maintenance guidance for the cooler
- The cooler can only be started before any material is fed onto it. Only after it is started for a while can pellets be fed into the cooler.
- When feeding material into the cooler, the speed must be slow and evenly till the rated capacity is reached. Otherwise the material will be blocked and damage the machine.
- To make sure the cooler starts without any load, before it stops working every time, all materials inside the cooler must be discharged completely without any left.
- Remember to avoid any impurities bigger than biomass pellets from entering the cooler, otherwise these impurities will block and damage the machine.
- Before starting the machine, check all parts of it, especially see whether the fastening screws are loose.
- If the cooler goes wrong, check and solve the problem in time. Don’t take off the cover until it stops to avoid any hurts.
- Please lubricate the cooler regularly in order to prolong its service life.
- Hot Sale Pellet Mill
- Pellet Mills
- Small Pellet Plant
- Small Feed Mill Plant
- Other Equipments
Improved Pelletizer Equipment for Hot Sale
Jun 19, 2019
Jun 19, 2019