pellet mill partsPellet mill parts, which mainly refer to pellet mill dies and rollers, play an important role in your small scale biomass pellets production, since they are the main pressing parts of a small flat die pellet mill machine.
Pellet mill spare parts detailed introduction
Pellet mill dies
- The pellet mill flat dies are made from 40Cr, which is more wear-resisting than 45# that is usually adopted by some other manufacturers.
- The forging processing also makes the pellet mill die have more fine and uniform inner particles and improves its mechanical properties.
- The pellet mill die is processed by a specialized processing equipment, as a result, its hole roughness is 3.2, which is much lower than industry average of 12.5.
- They are processed by vacuum heat treatment which does not damage the surface of spare parts and does not distort its shape.
- The working life of a pellet mill die can be as long as 600 hours (longer than industry average 300h). But if your raw material is too hard, too wet or contains too much impurities (for example, peanut shell will inevitably contain some sand unless you clean it carefully by hand), they will wear the metal and shorten the lifespan of pellet mill die.
- The compression ratio of pellet mill die is designed according to your raw material. For the same capacity, you can use different pellet mill dies to produce pellets from different raw materials. This is really a cost-saving idea!
Pellet mill rollers
- The roller of pellet mill is made from high quality alloy steel whose hardness can reach 55-60HRC.
- Its working life can reach 800h if used properly. This is much longer than industry average.
- Roller is processed by special processing machine.
Notice about buying pellet mill parts:As pellet mill dies and rollers are main wearing parts, it is strongly advised to prepare several sets as spare parts when you purchase pellet mill.
- Hot Sale Pellet Mill
- Pellet Mills
- Small Pellet Plant
- Small Feed Mill Plant
- Other Equipments